Home Visits Service
Welcome to our Home Visits service, designed to pamper your furry friends in the comfort of their own home. Discover our range of offerings included in this service, including dog walking, coat care, cuddle time and more. Your pets deserve the best, and we're here to provide it!
Areas Covered By Day
Home Visits FAQ's
To book in this 60 minute service, please WhatsApp our Daycare team. Please address any queries to Andy (owner & manager) as he will be the organiser of this service.
The cost is €35 per 60 minute visit.
Not initially, but this could be arranged on a case by case basis. Pricing can be discussed.
72 hours notice is required for cancellation.
Yes. If the owner does not provide 72 hours cancellation notice, a 50% charge will be taken from the initial cost of €35.
The owner would need to provide a key for entry. This can be arranged in private with our team no later than 3 days before the booking.
Yes, we are fully insured with FBD Business Insurance.
Yes. We would required the pet / home owner to sign an agreement with Fluffy Paws Doggie Daycare. This will be provided during the booking stage via WhatsApp.
In this agreement, it will state that you have agree to provide access to your property for 60 minutes (when booked in with our team), to hold a key when required and to interact, play with, feed, water and walk your pup. Nothing too serious.
This service is offered 5 days a week (Mon – Fri) depending on location.
- Mon & Friday (Dublin areas)
- Tues – Thurs (Kildare areas)
- Time / Date of visit must be agreed by pup / house owner 7 days prior to visit. This will allow for our team to be rostered on.
- Payment must be made over the phone in order to confirm your booking. A receipt can be provided upon request.
- Bookings to be made 7 days prior to when you need the service. (Cut off day for next weeks bookings is every Wednesday by 6pm)
- Cancellation Policy: Please provide 72 hours notice for cancellation. This will allow our team to offer the slot to another pet owner. If you cancel with less than the required 72 hour period, a 50% charge will be taken from your initial payment of €35.
- If your pup suffers from anxiety, aggression etc, our team must be notified of this. This will assist in our assessment of your pup, resulting in the correct style of care and appropriate approach given during our visit.
- During our 60 minute visit, our team will use mentally stimulating snuffle mats, Kongs etc. If you would like our team to use your pups equipment, please let us know so our team can correctly prepare for the visit. These items must be cleaned before our arrival.
- During the walking period, if your pup isn’t the biggest fan of other dogs or needs to be muzzled (by law depending on the breed), please notify our team of this so the proper approach and time can be given.
- If your pup has ANY dietary requirements or allergies, it is your responsibility as the owner to inform our team prior to our visit or via our Home Visit application form.
- In order to enter the home (if the owner isn’t there), we would need to arrange for a key to be left at the Daycare with your name + dogs name on it. If you’re not comfortable with this, that’s not a problem. Our team can discuss with the home owner for an alternative location outside of the home.
- If there is a home alarm system, we will discuss appropriate steps -ie. Accurate arrival times so the owner can disarm it remotely upon our teams arrival and set it again once we leave.
Collection by 6.15pm sharp
Late collection fees apply.
Spa treatment service also available for
Daycare Customers only.